Our demo bus, known as BOB (Balluff on Board), is embarking on another European tour. Now you can invite us to your company and take advantage of the unique opportunity of completely free training in industrial automation solutions. Your team will be able to see and test technologies with their own eyes and learn more about topics such as:
- How to use the potential of IO-Link sensors and how to use process and service data. Is it possible to conduct effective diagnostics and reduce the amount of wiring? What are Profinet network modules for?
- RFID systems with a range of interchangeably connected LF, HF and UHF components for excellent process transparency.
- Bild Industrial image processing – easier than ever to implement and ensure quality
- How maintenance departments can benefit from a process visualization system with SmartLight and SmartLight Indicator signal lamps.
- How, thanks to IO-Link, it is easy to integrate safety systems that effectively prevent accidents.
- A wide range of applications of optoelectronic, inductive, measuring and many other sensors, as well as process technology for recording pressure, flow and temperature
- Is there a method of monitoring the condition of machines that allows for predictive maintenance and increasing the efficiency of the entire plant, i.e. check what new types of sensors can do: BCM and IIOT
- What do applications based on the Industry 4.0 idea, such as Easy Access or E-passport tools, give.
BOB, although filled to the brim with technologies, is very compact, so it will fit in any company parking lot. On board there is our team of experts who conduct demonstrations and answer questions.
All you need to do is fill out the form below and we will check the possibilities and we will come back to you with a proposal of a date when our experts will come to your company with BOB.